EVANGELISM MISSION STATEMENT
EE'S Purpose Statement
To glorify God by equipping local churches worldwide to multiply through friendship, evangelism, discipleship, and healthy growth!
To Glorify God This is our chief end in life and ministry.
Equipping Training pastors and laypeople so that they can train others is
- 6-day Leadership Training Clinics.
- 13-week training courses in local churches.
Local Churches EE is an interdenominational ministry, working primarily in local
Worldwide In obedience to the Great Commission Dr. D. James Kennedy
founded EE in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in 1960 and the ministry
is now in every nation of the world.
Multiply Active EE churches, trainers of soul winners, soul winners, and
soul won to Christ, will be multiplied.
Friendship EE equips believers to witness as a way of life to people in
their network of relationships
Evangelism EE's approach is primarily through personal evangelism.
- You will learn the content of the Gospel and how to effectively
communicate the Gospel.
- Too often "friendship evangelism" never gets beyond friendship to
proclaiming the Good News of eternal life.
Discipleship Evangelism must be followed by biblical disciple making. A
disciple is a spiritually maturing, responsible, reproducing member
of a local church.
Healthy Growth An "EE Church" will experience three types of growth:
- Spiritual: Philemon 6 teaches that Christians who are actively
sharing their faith will grow spiritually.
- Numerical: As people commit their lives to Christ, the church will
increase in numbers
- Organizational: EE-trained people will be more effective elders,
deacons, Sunday School teachers, small group leaders, etc., and
will raise up new leadership also.